How to rent textbooks using our on-line system
Programs of Study:
What Degree or Program can I pursue at MCC?
What Program can I pursue at MCC? MCC currently offers 29 Programs of Study, including 15 degree, 14 diploma and 34 certificate opportunities.
Click here to explore the list!
Mayland Community College Bookstore - Textbook Rental Info
- Visit www.mayland.bkstr.com.
- Locate the ISBN # for all textbooks needed (See “Finding Textbooks and ISBNs”).
- Click “Rent Your Textbooks”.
- Click on “Enter ISBN #, Title, Author”.
- Enter ISBN # and click “Find Books”.
- Make sure that title, author, ISBN and edition are correct, click “Rent”.
- REMEMBER to change the rental time to 125 days to cover the entire semester. You will need to change this on each title.
- NOTE: Check beginning rental and return rental dates.
- Add to cart.
- When you have added all titles, click “Check Out” and follow additional prompts.
Important Information about renting textbooks
- A credit card is required for renting books.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for processing and shipping.
- Save your textbook package to return your rentals to Follett.
- MCC Bookstore is not the pickup or drop-off location for rentals.
- NOTE: Textbooks used for two or more semesters may be more costly to rent.