Human Resource Development
The HRD program at MCC
Human Resources Development
The Human Resources Development (HRD) Program is designed to provide employment skills training to unemployed and underemployed adults. HRD classes are designed to help students by addressing six core components:
- assessment of an individual's assets and limitations,
- development of a positive self-concept,
- development of employment skills,
- development of communications skills,
- development of problem-solving skills, and
- develop awareness of the impact of information technology in the workplace.
*Tuition and fees for HRD classes are waived if the student is unemployed, has received notice of a layoff, or meets certain income guidelines. We have classes starting throughout the semester for your convenience.