Research & Planning
Surveys, Program Reviews, SACS
Programs of Study:
What Degree or Program can I pursue at MCC?
What Program can I pursue at MCC? MCC currently offers 29 Programs of Study, including 15 degree, 14 diploma and 34 certificate opportunities.
Click here to explore the list!
Research and Planning at MCC
The mission of the Mayland Community College Office of Research and Planning is to develop, implement, and evaluate programs in order to provide support and data to the College’s decision-making and policy development processes. These processes include campus-wide strategic planning and the general monitoring of institutional effectiveness. The Office of Research and Planning provides data on assessments and evaluations that are aligned to the College’s mission and vision statements.
Some of the services provided by the Office of Research and Planning are the following:
- Online survey distribution, scoring, and reporting to others
- Hard copy survey distribution, scoring, and reporting to others
- Survey distribution that provides data on human resources, student financial aid, enrollment,finance, and additional items for the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Click to look up reports, charts, and data relating to Mayland Community Collegey
- Survey distribution, scoring, and reporting on specific measures for the North Carolina Community College System Office’s Data Warehouse
- Assistance with periodic College Program Reviews
- Assistance with annual individual program and department goals, learning objectives, and assessments that are aligned with Mayland Community College’s Institutional Goals
- Assistance with Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) reports
- Assistance in promoting, evaluating, and guiding decision-making processes that relate to Mayland Community College’s Strategies
- Provision of data for the College’s Performance Measures
Dr. Martha Beasley
Director of Accreditation and Standards
Telephone: 828-765-7351, Ext 336