SOAR Student Responsibilities
As a participant in the SOAR Program, you must commit to using the services designed to meet your goals.
Programs of Study:
What Degree or Program can I pursue at MCC?
What Program can I pursue at MCC? MCC currently offers 29 Programs of Study, including 15 degree, 14 diploma and 34 certificate opportunities.
Click here to explore the list!
SOAR Program Student Responsibilities
We can serve only a limited number of students, therefore we want to serve those who will truly benefit and actively participate. As a SOAR student, you are required to:
- Meet with a Peer Advisor for a program orientation.
- Meet regularly with your assigned counselor, including mid-term for the mandatory mid-term progress check.
- Keep your counselor informed of your situation and needs, especially when you need help, your situation changes, and when good things happen, too. We love to hear good news!
- Call or stop by to let us know if you have to miss an appointment.
- Use the services indicated in your Needs Assessment, which were determined by agreement between you and your counselor.
- Talk with your counselor if you are thinking of dropping out. Many times, alternate solutions can be found.
- Keep us informed of changes in your phone number, name, address, or change of major.